Friday, August 10, 2007

Circle Book Swap - Dottie Mucha - Avon, CT

Dottie Mucha (who lives in the same town as I do!) sent in 21 beautiful Turquoise Circle Pages on the theme of "The Sea Speaks" - she so kindly sent in an extra page for me! Dottie has added netting, sand & shells, and I think she used Lumiere paint too. Each page is unique but on the same theme and using the same elements; which is often how I work. Thanks so much Dottie -- gorgeous artwork! Click on any photo for a more detailed view of Dottie's work.

Dottie wrote to me and added, "I did use the lumiere paint and I covered it, front and back, with Dorland's Wax Medium to seal the paint so it won't stick. The sand is a mixture of Golden's Clear Granular Gel and a dark brown embossing powder." Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.