Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Circle Book Swap - Greta Young - Australia


Greta Young from Brunswick, Australia sent in 20 beautiful RUST pages for our Circle Book Swap. They are so lovely to look at, thank you, Greta! I love the cheesecloth you have added to the bottom of the page. Click on the photo for a better look!

Greta also sent me 5 gorgeous ATCs as a thank you! This was not a requirement or anything . . . in fact I remembered after talking via email to Greta about return postage that everyon in this swap who purchased the Circle Book from me also included a few xtra dollars at the time for return postage. Sheesh! Sorry for my forgetfulness Greta - and hope you don't mind if I cherish & keep these ATCs you sent me!!

Thanks again, your art is beautiful and refreshing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.