Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Creative Bag Swap: Cynthia Zdanzukas


From one of my long-time swap participants -- Cynthia Zdanzukas in CT, a wonderful wool bag, which I think Cynthia felted herself. YES, she did! I just received thid note from Cynthia:
"A warning about felting – it’s addictive! I immediately started another bag, all of the ladies at work want one now! It is so fun!"

I have not gotten into felting at all myself, but I really love the look!

Thanks so much Cynthia for participating and sending in with plenty of time to spare. My power is back on here in Avon, CT - I hope you are doing well where you are too!

A reminder: ALL BAGS are due in my hands february 23rd - just a week and a half away! Looking forward to swapping these beauties out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.