Saturday, February 2, 2008

Valentine Ornament Swap is all in!

All of the swap pieces have arrived and they ALL have been uploaded to our swaps blog - WOW! It is a good thing Steven & I put up a very large mailbox upon moving here last fall, as it has literally been stuffed with packages lately! I need to make a card of thanks (perhaps a Valentine?) for my mail carrier Barbara, as she has been working extra hard this week.

But first I want to thank all of the valentine ornament participants, and also thanks to those who visit & leave comments; much appreciated! I will start a swap list tonight and if all goes well, swap everything out tomorrow so I can mail out to you on Monday. Fingers crossed : ))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.