Monday, February 11, 2008

White Quilties! ~ Val Duncan

I have received 5 shades of white quilties from Val Duncan in Dural, Australia - here are 4 of them:




WOW!
I am lovin' these "shades of white" quilties!

So interesting and varied. I love seeing what everyone is coming up with. Thank you all for being so timely too! This swap is not even due until April 26th, but I appreciate anyone sending early, especially if you live overseas.

Val sent in 5 quilties, as she so kindly created an extra one for me. I have already decided which one I must have . . . I am sure you can guess, Val! Thank you ever so much. See the photo below and click on any picture for more detail.

Thanks again, Val! : ^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.