Monday, March 24, 2008

Alpha Stamp/Tallulah's Swap: Vicky Martindale

WOW! This is my last upload for the Tallulah's swap -- ALL of the packages arrived by the deadline (3/22) and in fact, 12 packages arrived between Friday & Saturday, yikes! It took me a while to scan them & get them up here.

This last upload is from Vicky Martindale in Sterling Heights, MI. Vicky has participated in MANY of my art swaps. I know she was a participant at least 4 years ago when I hosted a number of swaps - not through this blog. Some of them are still up on my website if you'd like to look. The art is inspiring.

Vicky has sent in 6 delicious postcards for our swap using Alpha Stamps/Tallulah's images from the 20 Beauties sheet. I like the square shape of these images. Vicky has added a very fine netting over the images and it's really delightful.
Thank you, Vicky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.