Monday, April 7, 2008

250 posts!

No packages to upload today, just a note. This post marks 250 posts for the creative swaps blog - so amazing! My first post here was written April 22nd, 2007, just about one year ago - read it here if you like. I want to thank you for coming along on this wonderful ride with me. It's lots of work sometimes, but oh so worth it, don't you think? I love seeing your inspiring creations on the blog here. Wonderful!
I have a poll up on the sidebar of the blog (http://creativeswaps.blogspot.com/) for you to vote on future swap ideas. The poll is running and will be up until April 15th, 2008, so be sure to check off the swaps you are interested in before then. There are two separate polls: The first poll has MY swap ideas and the second poll has the ideas that swap participants sent in to me. Vote in both polls to let me know what you might like to work on in the future. I will gather all the votes when the poll closes and that will help me to decide what we'll be doing August - December. Thanks for your feedback! (note: see the results here)
The 6x6 Quilties swaps are very popular & both are closed to join. The Shades of White Quilties are due in my hands by April 26th and I have received about half of all the entries so far - really beautiful! The Shades of Spring - Brown & Robin's Egg Blue Quiltie swap is also closed to join and due in my hands July 19th. I have a couple of people on a waiting list for that swap, so if your situation changes and you'd like to drop that swap, please let me know asap.

The open swaps as of 04/07/08 are:
Altered by Design's Angel, Fairy & Diva ATC swap due May 24th --
and the Alpha Stamps Grimm Fairy Tale 5x5 collage swap due June 28th. I hope you'll join us if you are not signed up already! Email me if you are interested in joining and you'd like to see if there is still room, and receive all the details. See you in the mail! Yours creatively, Lenna

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 250th POST!!! It has been a while since I posted # 250. It's crazy how addicting this stuff can be. But hey, I just wanted to say that I wanted to let you know that I came across your blog and said a prayer for you. GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the time and effort - it is great and inspiring for all of us. The time spent on your swaps is a wonderful way to show the theme from many view points and I love it. I am working on my first swap and can't wait to journey through the whole process.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.