Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thank you for voting!

I had two polls up on the swaps blog, so you could vote on new swap ideas -- they closed for voting yesterday. These polls were open for a little over a week and I am so amazed and pleased with the number of votes received. We ended with 75 votes in the first poll and 55 in the second!! Wow. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you were interested in! I have a much better idea now of what art swap ideas you are excited about and I have also learned a lot more about some other popular swap ideas that I was uneducated about! I never would have come up with the idea for a Row House (altered house swap) unless one of you had suggested it! : ) Here's a link to Kathy Wasilewski's blog if you haven't heard of a Row House swap either and are curious to see if it's something you'd like to participate in.

If you missed the closing tally on the swap ideas voting, the results are posted below. I have combined the 2 polls for these results; so these are both my swap ideas & your swap ideas. The percentages vary because the second poll had fewer votes than the first!

  • small hand made books > 41 votes - 53% (highest)
  • itty bitty colages (3"x3") > 38 votes - 50% (2nd highest)
  • canvas collage (largest=9x12) > 25 votes - 32%
  • "shades of" Quilties (6x6) > 34 - 44% (3rd highest)
  • A charm swap > 20 votes - 36%
  • Star Ornaments > 17 votes- 20%
  • ribbon swap > 11 vote - 20%
  • Anything fabric+Alpha Stamps > 13 votes - 23%
  • A row house swap > 26 votes - 47% (4th highest)
  • 5x5 page swap (paper) >19 votes - 34%
  • Pendant Flag swap > 12 votes - 23%

I will add all this info to my own thoughts and ideas and announce new swaps due in August and beyond, a few weeks from now. As always, if you have any ideas for swaps you can send them to me at anytime.

thanks again! yours creatively, lenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.