Tuesday, April 22, 2008

White Quilties! Jolande van de Beld

Ahhhh, we have received . . . . TULIPS with our shades of white quilties, from Jolande van de Beld in The Netherlands! When I first announced the swap, Jolande wrote and said she had never joined a fabric swap or made quilties before, but she thought it sounded exciting & wanted to join! I gave her some info and off she went . . just look at these wonderful quilties Jolande made!

In her package to me Jolande included a note that said, "I have ironed tulips in the middle because those flowers are surrounding me this season. I live in a part of The Netherlands where you can enjoy fields of bulbflower this time of year. As I told you in my e-mail: it was so much fun to make them!"

Thank you Jolande, for participating in something new from a far, and for the extra Quiltie & fibers for me! Lenna

Click on any photo for more detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.