Tuesday, April 1, 2008

White Quilties! Patricia Schweitzer

Patricia Schweitzer from Mount Sterling, KY sent in 4 gorgeous White Quilties for our swap -oh my! She has used some of my favorite Tallulah's fabric images from Alpha Stamps -not a requirement, but certainly appreciated by me! Patricia used collage sheet images in fabric from the Paris Showgirls #2 sheet- which looks so lovely with the shades of white theme.

Here are some more views of what Patricia has created for our swap -



For a hostess gift, Patricia created a 'Love Pod' for me out of Sculpty and powdered pigments, see below. It's beautiful! Patricia wrote to me and told me, "Love Pods are intended to embody a sense of safety and comfort." Thank you, Patricia. Click on any photo for a close-up look.




2 comments:

  1. These are lovely - as indeed are all the white ones which have come in so far. Can't wait to get this swap back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow these are so gorgeous. I definitely need to keep up better on my emails so I can get in on one of these swaps. Patricia's pieces are so lovely and sparkly. Love the images. And that love pod is so clever. Well done everyone in the shades of white. Beautiful art. Hugz, Scary

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.