Saturday, July 19, 2008

update: Shades of Spring/ Brown+Blue Quilties

Just to let you know -- I have almost all of the quilties I was expecting by today, which is the due date for this swap. Jolande from the Netherlands mailed her package on July 4th, and yet, it was still NOT in my mailbox today. Because Jolande has successfully completed so many swaps with me, I told her I could wait another day (or maybe 2, at the most) but then I would HAVE TO go ahead and swap these quilties out. We will be leaving for vacation on July 27th so it must be done next week!

If you did not see my earlier note - we will be GONE July 27 - Aug 10 to beautiful Wolfe Island, across from Kingston in Ontario, Canada. I have elected NOT to bring a laptop computer & hook up to a dial-up service this year, so I will be out of touch those 2 weeks. There will be someone here taking care of the cats and collecting my mail, so please continue to send in your swaps for the Itty Bitty collages, Row House Swaps, or the Shades of Sunshine Quilties. If you have any questions about those swaps, please email me this week, before the 27th! Thanks : ) I will let you know when the Brown & Blue Quilties are zooming their way towards their new homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.