Thursday, August 14, 2008

Itty Bitty Collage swap: Connie Holso ~Wyoming

Connie Holso has sent in some amazing Itty Bittys. I did not even realize right away that the butterfly wings Connie made opened like this! They were shipped FLAT of course, and while unpacking them to photograph her pieces I noticed one of the larger sets of wings looked like it could move. Shortly thereafter, I found out they ALL opened -very cool. I have never seen anything quite like this on an Itty Bitty collage! Click on the photo for more.





Connie made an extra 3x3 collage for me and enclosed a couple of paper butterflies - Thank you!!!


I just found out that Connie has a wonderful blog! Follow this link to the post about her Itty Bittys.

2 comments:

"Stampgram" said...

Oh, Lenna, I am glad you like them. I saw this paper while on a trip to South Dakota to see my Dad and knew it was what I wanted to use for my itty bitties...then I had to figure out how to make those little creatures FLY! It is kind of a reverse of the spotlighting technique where you have a colored image over a black and white background...I put a b&w butter fly over a colored daisy background, and I love how it made the butterflies the center of attention. Thanks for your lovely comments. You can see more on my blog at stampgram.blogspot.com

Beks said...

Gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...