Monday, August 25, 2008

Itty Bitty Collage swap: Lenna ~ CT!

Well, I ended up making 6 Itty bitty collages (3x3) myself for this swap! Only 4 of them ended up getting swapped with other participants . . . as my husband demanded one of them (smile) : ^ ) and I decided to keep another for myself. But I had a lot of fun making these little collages, using photos from one of our visits to Wolfe Island, in Ontario Canada. This place is what comes to my mind when I think of summer these days. I used scrapbook papers as a background in orange & red colours, and I added stamping, a bit of watercolour crayon and some metallic marker. The 3 x 3" size is really a small space to work on! Click on any photo for more detail.








See all of my itty bittys to the right -- THIS SWAP IS NOW FINALLY COMPLETE!! I mailed all the packages home today. Thank you for your patience - it took me longer to do than I expected, with vacation making it hard for me to catch up.


: ) Lenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.