Friday, August 15, 2008

Itty Bitty Collage swap: Mary Bushnell Goodrow ~ Massachusetts

Mary Goodrow sent in 7 great Itty Bittys for our swap, which was due about a week ago, on August 9th. I am just getting caught up after getting back from vacation at the same time! I believe I have just 5 more participants' swap art to upload and then I can swap them out!

Thank you very much Mary, for the extra collage you sent. I know I will be hard-pressed on which one to choose . . . .
Mary used ARTchix Studio images, shells, Rhinstones, and she painted, used wallpaper and pretty paper with gold swirls. Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.