Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Row House Swap: Martha Franklin ~ Virginia


Here are a few of Martha Franklin's Row Houses -they are exceptionally nice! She has added lots of little painterly details, miniature dragonflies, flowers, old photos and scrolls. Just lovely! Martha sent 12 different houses for our swap and encouraged me to pick 2 for myself. Thanks so much! There is a larger photo of 2 of Martha's Row Houses below, click on any photo for more detail.














Martha also sent me an envelope of beautiful feathers! After she received one of our recent swaps, Martha wrote an email to the swap participants that started with, "Good morning from the Franklin Farm in beautiful Virginia!" ; ^ ) I said, "You live on a FARM?"
When she sent her row houses for this swap, Martha said, "Yes, I live on the farm and have duck, chicken, and geese feathers to sell. I am including some of the feathers so you can see and use them." Wow! I think they are really beautiful and I so appreciate your gift, Martha. If anyone is interested in the Franklin Farm Feathers, just leave a comment to this post so Martha can see it or send me an email to get hooked up. I am already brainstorming how I can use them. They are gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous houses Martha! I love the feathers too (especially the striped ones). You are lucky to have such beautiful natural art elements surrounding you. :)

    XO

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.