Friday, August 29, 2008

Row House Swap: Vickie Jones ~ South Dakota

Vickie Jones in South Dakota wrote to me prior to my receiving her package, and said it really took her a while to make her pieces because . . . . .

"my creativity just vanished!"

I think after looking at her houses you will agree with me that Vickie's creativity has returned!!

Vickie also wrote,
"On a couple of the houses I took a little different spin on what the others have done...I did "Tree Houses" and then added a Pooh Bear photo and his address... The adobe and rock house came together quite quickly... the two I included were a couple of quick ones. I enjoyed it once I got going but it sure took me long enough!"

Excellent job, Vickie -I think your swap pieces are very creative! Click on any photo for details -Vickie used some unusual materials --tyvek, paper clay, pipe cleaners, vellum, embossing powder, pebbles, and dimension media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.