Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shades of Sunshine Quilties: Susanne Weibe ~ BC, Canada

Susanne Weibe from beautiful Victoria, BC has sent in 2 sets of 4 -plus extras, for our shades of sunshine quilties swap. And what a lot of beautiful shades and textures she has sent!
Yes, managing these swaps can be a lot of work at times, and also take time to do . . . but receiving beautiful creative pieces like this and being able to share them with you is really one of the highlights for me. I just never know what you are going to come up with and it is often very exciting! It also means the world to me when I hear from you via email or a note, just how much being part of the exchange means to you -thank you.

Anyway, back to Susanne's quilties. They are varied, colourful, and simply make you gasp! (at least I did when I opened her package). Susanne wrapped one quiltie especially for me:

Here to your right, is one of the beautiful quilties wrapped up for me in some sheer fabric I will be sure to put to use - it's just wonderful, Susanne! Here are some more photos . . . remember to click on any photo for more detail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.