Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Star Ornament Swap! Linda Schultz ~ Pennsylvania

Linda Schultz, from Pennsylvania send the most interesting "shooting stars" in for our exchange. They came all beautifully wrapped as you see here. Linda very graciously made an extra ornament for me, so I unwrapped it to see what it looked like hanging . . .


Wow!

Linda had written me an email to let me know they were on their way and told me she created these with rebar wire -something I had never heard of before! The are very interesting & beautiful. Thank you Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.