Saturday, February 6, 2010

ATC Swap: Love gone wild - #15 Barbara Roberts, Florida

Barbara Roberts has sent in 4 wonderful fabric ATCs for our swap!

Barbara wrote to me and told me she copied the images out of the PDF file I sent, pasted them into MS Word and resized them the best she could there, wow! She asked me if i knew a better way to do this and i did not. I assumed that some of the participants might simply print out the images I included, as is, onto paper or maybe fabric? I am impressed, Barbara!

Barbara says her set is Anne Taintor inspired!
Barbara also wrote that she changed fabrics several times before she found one she was happy with as far as printing the images. She used painted wonder-under as a base to give it a touch of Vintage. Thanks so much Barbara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.