Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tag Book Swap: Annet Struik, Netherlands


Wow! (I do say that a lot don't I?) Well, I have reason to! On my desk are 3 luscious packages of tags for our Tag Book swap. I am a lucky woman to get to see all of these tags up close and personal! First, I have a package that has traveled to Florida all the way from the Netherlands. Annet Struik is participating and has sent in 9 tags (one for her own book) all beautiful shades of orange. Please visit her blog to read first hand from Annet, how she created these beauties! (yes, that's Annet at about age 2!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.