Monday, August 16, 2010

Cat Dodt-Ellis: Alpha Stamps garden variety swap!

Cat who lives in Idaho, sent in 4 gorgeous fabric postcards for our garden variety swap and 2 ATCs; 1 to trade and an extra one for me as a gift. So sweet! Click on any scan for more detail.








Thank you Cat! I love what you did for this swap. Find many of the items Cat used at Alpha Stamps -- she kindly emailed me and said, "Here are the details for my Garden Variety swap pieces. I created the postcards & ATC's using pieces of a vintage postage stamp quilt as the background (I thought that would be appropriate!). I used the following items from Alpha Stamps: Pink Roses, My Lady's Garden, Quite Contrary #2, & English Rose fabric sheets; German Scrap #7234; Nature Borders; Roses #1 & #2 sticker sheets; green velvet rickrack; & coral fairytale roses, baby pink fairytale roses, & mandarin cameo roses by Prima. I also used bits of lace, beads, gold fritters, & colored ground mica."

I love the fabric collage sheets Alpha Stamps carries. Cat made great use of them, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.