Monday, August 16, 2010

catching up!

my son dallas (26), with my husband steve

just a note to let you know I am catching up with the new swap packages that have come in. My son Dallas, who now works in Italy at the International School of Trieste has been visiting us here in Florida for a few days. In fact, he just proposed to his girlfriend Liz the morning before his flight here . . . pretty exciting news!! So i let the packages wait : ^ )  But tonight, you'll find I took the time to upload some really lovely garden variety postcards and ATCs from Ann Garchinsky, Cat Dodt-Ellis and Gina Woodruff. Tomorrow, I will work on the others that have arrived from: Julie Ann Cooper, Lisa Mallette, Jackie Bastow, Jean Roman and Terri Hamilton, wow! Thank you! More than half of the packages have come in out of all 50 who are registered -with the deadline being August 28th. I am, and I know many of you are all looking forward to seeing your swap art here soon! I'll do my very best to keep up with you ; ^ )  If you are wondering if your package has arrived yet, just check the participants list in the sidebar as I update that regularly. I must say that I am very impressed with the swap art so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.