Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cynthia Zdanzukas: Alpha Stamps garden variety swap!

Cynthia Zdanzukas is a friend and student of mine from Connecticut who wrote me earlier this week to say she was sending her swaps, "but I wish I could just drop them off!!!" : ^ ) I used to have a small contingent of last-minute creators in CT, who would drop packages off on my porch or in my mailbox, just in time. I'd say that they are all doing really well these days - even though I have moved 1500 miles! They are continuing to join swaps with me & getting their pieces to me on time, and I am grateful. This is Cynthia's 8th creative swap with me and she most likely participated in other swaps too, that I hosted before I even started this blog! You can view all her work done through creative swaps by clicking on her name, above. She also won the 'most creative' for the 12" x 12" fabric technique swap in 2009! Without further adieu, here are Cynthia's beautiful fabric and paper postcards & an ATC - visit Alpha Stamps for the products she used.



click on any postcard for more beautiful details








I love what you have done, Cynthia. thanks so much for participating!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.