Monday, August 30, 2010

Yvette Snowden: Alpha Stamps garden variety swap!!!!! (the last one -swaps are all in!)

Yvette Snowden sent her postcards from Maryland via Express delivery on Friday, and they got to me in Florida, today. I was so happy! Yvette's package makes 49 out of 50 participants completing the  Alpha Stamps garden Variety postcard swap - AMAZING! 
;  ^ ) Here is what she sent:

click for more details







I had already been working on the sorting and swapping, so when Yvette's postcards and ATC came in I just slipped them into place and gave her the ones I had saved for her. Now I am working on packaging and addressing 48 packages to mail (one is mine!). In my next post, I'll announce the most creative players in my humble opinion, for this swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.