Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kitty Mitchell: technique tag swap!

Kitty Mitchell in New York combines 2 different techniques for her envelopes and cards! Click on each image for a larger view.






And look what Kitty did . . . She packaged up the bits and pieces leftover from her technique project as a hostess gift for me, see below. I thought this was a really cool idea and I truly appreciate all these background papers you've made to play with. Thank you, Kitty!

I can't wait to put these books together. Saturday 10/9 is the receiving deadline. After that, I'll be busy swapping these treasures out & making books for the participants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.