Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nadia Breton-Sergal: Technique tag swap!

All the way from France, Nadia Breton Sergal's tags and envelopes have made it to Florida! I am so happy to have Nadia join us, her tags & techniques are beautiful and unusual.






I love this card Nadia enclosed with a note on the back, below.


I did not know Nadia was a painter and a sculptor when she signed up, as this is her first creative swap with me. I look forward to having you participate in more swaps with us Nadia! : ) 

I am up-to-date with all that has come in for this swap and I am wishin and a hopin to receive 5 more packages by Saturday. If you can't make the deadline, please let me know. Thanks! 

1 comment:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.