Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sarah Boblit: Mail Art Swap : ^ )

All of Sarah's envelopes have made their way to me in Florida so I will share them with you now. They are spectacular! Sarah created her envelopes in the Zentangle style of drawing, I just love this!

Front

Back

Inside! 2 tangled tags!









 These are just incredible! I have not really gotten into learning zentangle patterns, just a little bit. But I love to do it and find it so relaxing. It was Sarah who introduced me to the art form last spring with one of her 4" x 4" tiles for the Roads & Paths swap. It is delightful to see her treat her mail art envelopes this way!! Looking forward to seeing YOURS!



2 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW! These are spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, Sarah. I still haven't gotten the hang of zentangles yet. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.