Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Susan Stewart: Mail Art swap!

I only met Susan recently at a local ATC swap, but I am so glad I did! We got together recently and shared our fabric and other art and then to my delight, Susan joined our mail art swap! I don't know how much experience Susan has had with mail art, but she has created some fabulous envelopes -see for yourself below.

front & back



front & back




 WOW!! Thank you Susan!
Susan has a new blog she has just started and you can view it here.


1 comment:

  1. Fun envelopes for the swap. Funny, I almost did an Elvis themed envelope. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.