Monday, December 6, 2010

Nadia Breton-Sergal: mail ART swap!

I have 3 pieces out of 4 that Nadia has sent to us from France, so I am going to share them here on the blog and then go ahead and swap out what I have on hand. When the last piece of her mail art comes in, I will keep that one for myself -thank you so much, Nadia! Many more people made extra mail art for me than I expected. It was not a requirement and I know it took extra time to do, so I really appreciate it. I am going to do something with all the extra mail art, something creative, and I will share it with you later. : ^  ) But now we will feast on Nadia's mail art from France.


This envelope is small, about 5-1/2" x 3-1/2"
The postage stamp is 2" x 1-1/2"!!

There is a plastic pouch where Nadia inserted
a tag with her return address! 

love the bright colors and the birds-this one is actually a piece of foam!
Nadia enclosed it inside a plastic sleeve. 

look at all  the postage!! 



Very cool. Thanks, Nadia! 

Please visit Nadia's Blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Love the stitching and the french text - what is it about french text that is so romantic?!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.