Sunday, July 31, 2011

Barbara Johnson - July ATCs: colour my world!

Barbara, from Illinois registered for 2 sets of ATCs, so I have 6 to share with you. Personally I love that Barbara made all six ATCs based on different colors. She also sent them to me in a very interesting way, see below!

Barbara made two little bands to hold her ATCs and attached them to a piece of cardstock. This kept 3 ATCs in one band and 3 in another -no shifting during mailing and fairly flat. How ingenious! 

Below are ALL of Barbara's ATCs:
Barbara would like to color her world --Maroon, yellow, white, blue, brown and red, plus she has great titles for her ATCs too! 

Below are the backs -click for details:

Thanks so much, Barbara. When I see your name I always think of the "striped pants make me dance" book you made for the little book swap we had. I smile even when I just hear the title!!!! 
Very happy to have you involved in another creative swap!


1 comment:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.