Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beth Bynum -July ATCs: color my world

I received 4 more wonderful ATCs for our color swap from Beth Bynum, who recently took my collage on canvas online workshop and has been creating lots of wonderful collages -even selling some at a local gallery, ever since. Way to go, Beth! For her ATCs, Beth chose 4 different colors (she made an extra especially for me). You can read more details here on her blog: beth bynum artist.

I love beth's color names: 
leafy green, sweet violet, rose pink and smile yellow-orange!
Thanks so much for your beautifully sunny pick for me! 

Beth hand-carved the bee stamp too!

I am so glad you joined us for your first ever creative swap, Beth ; ^ )

2 comments:

  1. so much yumminess. I especially love leafy green and yellow/orange....I am starting to get a understanding how these could be so fun and addicting...making/trading. Beautiful little works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So captures the feel of summer with visual concepts and colour. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.