Saturday, July 16, 2011

Janet Fystrom -July ATCs: Color my world

The fourth envelope I opened yesterday was from Janet Fystrom in Minnesota for our Colour ATC swap, due Aug 3rd. You might remember Janet made 4 beautiful little books for our wee book swap. For this swap, Janet made an extra ATC for me -thanks so much! She wrapped her ATCs up just as beautifully as she did her little books!


I carefully unwrapped them to scan & share with you . . . 
Janet 'colored her world' eggplant, crimson, pumpkin and indigo -just beautiful! 

She used a wonderful rubber stamp in coordinating colors on the back.
A beautiful set of ATCs . . . now, which one to choose?
This will be a difficult choice! Remember, any extra ATCs are totally optional.
Janet just registered for the August ATC swap - "I am" ~ whoo hoo! I am sure I will be uploading a few August ATCs soon, those are due September 3rd. ; ^ ) lenna



2 comments:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.