Monday, July 25, 2011

Kat Hou - July ATCs: Colour my World

This is Kat Hou's first creative swap with me. I am happy to have her! Kat sent 2 sets of ATCs in a beautifully stamped and decorated box. She also enclosed a gift for me that I could use in my art journal. Thanks so much, Kat! This beautiful little box traveled here from California. Isn't it cool??


Kat sent these cute cupcake papers that can be used like you see attached to her note.
What a super idea!

Kat would like to colour her world, Plum -- yum!!

Thank you, Kat!!
Kat has written about making these on her blog and you'll find that here.
And by visiting her blog, I found out she did a post on the box too!

p.s. This is my 4th post today! If you missed the earlier ones, find them here:

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy posting today, Lenna. I'm leaving one comment for all four ... absolutely great creations. People are so clever. Donna

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.