Monday, July 11, 2011

Sabine Busch - July ATC swap: color my world

I had a big smile on my face when I pulled Sabine Busch's envelope out of my lonely mailbox today. She had written me an email to let me know her ATCs were on the way, so I was anticipating this arrival, whoo-hoo!

Sabine created a beautiful flat card for me that says "follow your dreams"- see it above. It's already placed it on the wall above my desk, i love it so! Sabine was able to send her 3 ATCs easily and inexpensively in a business size envelope by first tucking them into one 3 card section of a trading card pocket page. This protects them and makes them easy to send in a regular letter (not too thick). Sabine also tucked in a return address label, which is so helpful to me when I send your swaps back. Thank you!

Here is a closer look- Sabine colored her world green for one ATC ~
and blue for the other two -yahoo! they are all beautiful.


The backs -same order:

Visit Sabine's ATCs on her blog Stempletanz (stamp dance)

Thanks so much, Sabine! I am excited your two sisters Marion and Christa are joining you too, just awesome!
: ^ ) lenna

4 comments:

  1. tijerasycuchara5:30 PM, July 13, 2011

    beautiful work.
    congratulation
    good bye
    Josefina
    tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my favourite colours....The green one has grabbed my attention each time I have seen it.I love the little fellow.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.