Monday, July 18, 2011

Sarah Boblit - July ATCs: Colour my World

From Sarah in Iowa we have 4 ATCs, as Sarah asked me to choose one for myself -thank you! Sarah said it was hard for her to do monochromatic ATCs so she decided to do shades of copper, which is still monochromatic. I think her ATCs are beautiful, especially with the beading she did -wow!!! See for yourself.

The beading she did reminds me of the books she made for our wee book swap. View them here. Sarah, your ATCs are gorgeous!!!!!


This is the last of 3 entries for today! 
You'll find Laura Hunmmel's ATCs here . . . 
and Jo Johnson's ATCs here! Thanks, and enjoy!  

4 comments:

  1. I was just going to ask if this was the same woman who beaded her books. When I scrolled down I got the answer. Absolutely exquisite work. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah's ATCs are just beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ATCs look really fantastic!
    Christa

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.