Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sheila Sanderson - July ATC swap: color my world

I received Sheila's July ATCs all the way from Scotland today. What a lovely treat to find her envelope in my mailbox! Sheila wanted to color her world purple and has given us a mix of sewn paper and fibers. She's also included some dazzling little bits, for all of us magpies out there!


Thank you so much, Sheila. I also appreciate the return mailing label you enclosed. I hope this is the first of many creative swaps for you! 

Swap notes: There is still space available in the July "colour my world" ATC swap should you like to join us and add colour to your summer. We have so many creative and talented artists signed up for this already -check the sidebar! All ATCs are due in my hands August 6th, so as of this date you have about 3 weeks to get your ATCs to me. Read more about this swap here.

A new ATC swap was just announced for August on the theme of: "I am . . ." This swap theme is a little different but I am already dreaming up what I am going to do. I may even make 2 sets! You have until Sept. 3 to get these ATCs to me and you can read more about this swap here. I think it will be a little different way to get to know each other and a way to use your art to share your feelings. I hope you join us!

I look forward to more of your swaps and sharing  them here.  ; ^ ) lenna

5 comments:

  1. Purple is my favorite color so I just LOVE this extra-hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to be back at their sewing machines lately. Great work. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and the combo photo of the ATCs received so far makes them all even more appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for noticing the new header, Nancy! I had to wait until I had enough samples to change it out from our little book swap. It looks good, doesn't it? this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring...makes me want to get out the sewing machine and learn all about sewing on paper

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.