Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chel Quam - July ATCs: colour my world!

Here are Chel's very rich "colour my world purple" ATCs that I received yesterday! I am happy they made it in my hands on time. Click for details.



My visiting family left to go home today so we've been busy, but I wanted to get this last creative swap entry for the Colour my world ATC swap up! Tomorrow I'll be back for the 1000th post here on creative swaps -wow!! That will be your chance to leave a comment  for not just one, but 5 celebration prizes ; ^ )


2 comments:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.