Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good news! (July ATC swap)


Good News!
Above: ALL the Colour my World ATCs -- swapped out! They are tucked inside envelopes to everyone who participated. The actual swapping worked out beautifully! If you received an ATC from me, I have ones of yours; it was even trading all around. I try to pair you up with something I think you will like or appreciate, I do not do random swapping. Now, all I have to do is seal the envelopes, address them (thanks for any labels sent), add postage to the envelopes and bring them to the post office! I should be able to do that tomorrow. The hard part is done! You'll have your swaps before long. 

Please leave a comment here or email me when you have received your ATCs. Please email the person(s) who created the ATC you receive in trade. Thanks so much!! ; ^ ) lenna

5 comments:

  1. great job lenna. Geez, I wish you had posted that swapout list a little clearer!! I just spent a good 20 minutes trying to decipher the names under mine, which happens to be right there in the center. From what I could tell, I am getting atc's from
    Grmph Jrtz, Sflv Aqov, and several others. Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you really made me laugh, sharon!! I tried to make sure the list was not too readable . . . but figured someone might try!! ; ^ ) lenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Can´t wait to see my returns! (And BTW I really appreciate that you don´t do random swapping, that´s one thing we have in common ...)

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.