Friday, August 26, 2011

Janet Fystrom - August ATCs: I Am

Yesterday I received 4 wonderful ATCs from Janet Fystrom in Minnesota. She made 3 for the swap and an extra one for me, thank you Janet! All of the August ATCs are due in my hands one week from tomorrow, September 3rd. I am looking forward to seeing the remainder of the ATCs in this swap, sharing them here with you, and swapping them out! Here are Janet's "I am" ATCs:






Thanks again, Janet. I love the clear cover you placed on some of your 
ATCs, with teeny tiny brads! it looks great. I also like your combination -
some personal photos and some not! 
: ^ ) lenna


1 comment:

  1. Janet, I'm loving those brads...so glad Lenna pointed them out. They may be the solution to a problem I've faced with my postcards: it is challenging to create a layered card that can go thru the mail, and the "braded clear cover" may just do the job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.