Thursday, August 4, 2011

Josie Greene - July ATCs: colour my world

From Josie in Maryland, 3 beautiful and bright colored ATCs!




I really like the background and how she stitched all around.


This is Josie's first creative swap -what a wonderful job! 
Hope to see you return for more.

Very soon, I will mark 1000 posts here on this blog since 2007, even though I took most of 2009 off while we were selling our home in CT and moving to Florida! That's how busy you have kept me! : ^) 1000 posts is quite a feat so I will do something to celebrate -some sort of giveaway! 
stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty ATC's. 1000 posts! WOW, Lenna. I was amazed when I reached 500 ... when I get to 1000 I will be flabergasted. So ... I will be flabergasted for you. ha ha . xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful...thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.