Saturday, August 6, 2011

July ATC swap is closed: 8/6

I received one package of ATCs in the mail today, from Chel Quam in Washington. Hooray, the package made it! Today was the last day for me to receive for this swap. The Color my World ATC swap is now officially closed. I will scan and upload the last entry to share here as soon as I can. My youngest son and my sister have both been visiting this week and we have multiple airport trips coming up -but worth it, to see them. I'll be back with both the scans and an announcement about a celebratory giveaway for reaching 1000 posts at creative swaps. There will be multiple prizes. After that, I will work on swapping these beautiful, colorful artist trading cards out!! Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.