Friday, August 26, 2011

Siri Hauge Opdal - August ATCs: I Am

From Norway, I have received Siri's 6th creative swap, whoo hoo! 
You can view all Siri's swap art via this link. She always includes fabric in her pieces which I really love. These "I am" ATCs sent from Norway are no exception!

These are the backs . . . I adore Siri's statement: 
  I am creating. 
She says, " they turned out all blue, as much of the stuff i make do,
because it is my favorite color."


Siri's says her ATCs are made of "scraps of silk, wool and beads, and the backs
are pieces of a fabric i painted at a class some time ago."
Beautiful, I'd say! Click on the photos for details.


I think Siri made these ATC pockets because the sides are stitched in blue thread . . . 

Thank you so much Siri for all your delightful contributions! 
: ^ ) lenna


1 comment:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.