Saturday, September 17, 2011

BJ Meier: postcard mail art -last set to arrive!

Today, I received the last set of postcards to make here on time for our mail art postcard swap. The deadline for me to receive was September 17 and this swap is now closed. Barbara Joan (BJ) Meier's postcards landed in my mailbox today all the way from Vancouver, British Columbia! She sent 5 postcards, so there are actually 2 extra (this was a 3 for 3 swap). I think one of the postcards was meant for me, as she enclosed 4 mailing labels for her returns. Sometimes when doing the swapping it doesn't work out evenly, so BJ's extra postcard could definitely come in handy. Thank you!

















Thank you, BJ! So glad you could join us. I love your "take" on a summer's day. 

I will start swapping the postcards out on my paper swap chart, and when I get the details all ironed out, I will affix your mailing labels, add the proper postage and send them home to you! I will be back with an update to let you know when all the postcards have been mailed . . . .  and I'll be back on Monday with a few new wonderful Haiku ATCs I have received. I look forward to sharing them with you. 

3 comments:

  1. more great postcards. Can't wait to receive the swap. It will come just at the right time. :o) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty postcards, perfect for a Summer theme. Summer seems so long ago now...........:o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My maillady and mailbox are waiting patiently for the lovely postcards. Can't wait.
    bb

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.