Monday, September 12, 2011

Janet Fystrom: postcard mail art swap!

This weekend I also received 3 postcards for the mail art swap from Janet in Minnesota. Janet enclosed a wonderful note that had the "back story" on her postcards.
"Thanks so much for hosting this swap. It was a blast rummaging through my art supplies and dreaming about summer days. A friend of mine was cleaning out her parents/ grandparent's house and gave me a bag full of papers, lace and memorabilia. Of course, when I get "new" stuff I try to incorporate it into my latest project. So, your swap was the recipient of the treasures I received from a dear friend!"









Thanks so much for your wonderful recycled postcards Janet, and for the note and the postage stamps! So glad you signed up for the haiku ATCs as well. : ^ ) 

an extra postcard Janet sent in as a gift for me can be seen here!



3 comments:

  1. These are so much fun! Nearly time to mail them out isn't it. Can't wait to receive all those delicious post cards. xoxoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. More delightful postcards! The header looks nice with all the glimpses of the various designs. And I love the vintage images used in these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super postcards, love the vintage feel to them.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.