Friday, September 23, 2011

Joanna Urbani: haiku ATC swap

Joanna's beautiful haiku ATCs arrived from Kent, UK and I feel so lucky to be able to hold them in my hands. The only way I could give you an indication of how beautifully iridescent they are was to photograph them. Please right-click for the largest view.


Then I scanned them for details.


Joanna's husband helped her with a few of the words . . . 
like surveying ; ^)




Please read more on Joanna's blog!

I think I may be making another set of these if I can. Have fun! 
Due October 8th -still time to join.



5 comments:

  1. "I'm glad you got them
    Thank you for showing their shine,
    I had fun with these."

    Oh no, I am only thinking in haiku now!

    x!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you made me laugh, Joanna. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really beautiful Joanna- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh - so happy to have got the dragonfly - I'd been oggling it!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.