Saturday, September 3, 2011

Joanna Urbani: postcard mail art swap!!

Oh my, what layered beauties my friend Joanna has sent in for our postcard mail art swap - so yummy! They are delectable, in my opinion . . . Joanna most have known I'd fall in love with them as she enclosed an extra postcard for me!

Joanna enclosed the postcards in plastic sleeves with a single piece of waxed paper over the gel medium to protect them on their journey.

Here is one postcard, fully revealed in all it's beauty! 
don't you just love it? mmmmmm!

Obviously, I adore Joanna's style. I have many mail art envelopes she's created on display in my studio. I think I will mail these postcards in the plastic sleeves to protect them, putting the postage on the outside of the clear sleeve so the postman can cancel it. Thanks for not sealing them so I could take one out to scan!  Below is the postcard back. Joanna shares a bit more on how she created these on her blog. Enjoy!!



love these! 


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful postcards from Jo, her style is great! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Love the look. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really lovely indeed!

    I am working on mine and promise they will be in the mail this coming week. We have been having some non-summerlike weather, but the heat and humidity seems to have returned just for Labor Day Weekend! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love Jo's stuff - they really are great. And thanks for adding one of my PCs to your banner! What an honour! XO Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards (hint??)

    Mine are, as usual, being theier usual annoying selves, resisting my creative experiments. But "we" are making progress and they will be with you for this swap!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.