Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sharon Walworth: postcard mail art - 8 of 8 posts!

From Rhode Island, we have 3 large, sunny postcards from Sharon Walworth.




plus, mail art too! 


Thank you, Sharon!!! 

That is it for tonight - 8 new posts for the postcard mail art swap. If I have counted correctly there are a possible 8 more swap packages to come in by the deadline Saturday. I also have 2 packages just arrived here for the haiku ATC swap due in October, one from my friend Frieda and one from Laurie Morris. But I will probably wait on uploading those ATCs until after I get through the postcards -thanks!!! lenna



2 comments:

  1. WOW! These are wonderfully sunny! Really remind me of the sunflower fields we saw in Italy this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.