Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tiffiny Jackson: mail art postcards - 4 of 8

Tiffiny from California, has sent in 3 larger size 8" x 6" postcards for our swap due Saturday. Tiffiny enclosed a note with her postcards saying this was her first swap and she really enjoyed the challenge. Most of Tiffiny's images on her postcards are drawn with pencil, followed up by colored pencil and some watercolor pencil. I am impressed that she hand drew all her images. They are very beautiful too - Enjoy!

front 

back 

click on the image for details








Tiffiny's envelope also had a nice bit of mail art on it -here's a sample!  


You can find out more on Tiffiny's blog: www.writingmycourage.com 



2 comments:

  1. So pretty, and how clever to be able to hand draw like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my three postcards swapped! It was a wonderful exchange and made my week. I have them sitting here prominently in my work area. I am in for more swaps for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.