Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sabine Schneider: bead Swap!!

From Germany, we have beautiful handmade fiber beads from Sabine Schneider!
she made her own little bags 
and created a label to identify them - thank you!
Sabine generously wrote how she made them on her blog.  

don't these look yummy?
Click for details!
very sweet -Sabine made some extra beads for me -fantastic!! 

Gosh, I don't know what I was expecting, but I am amazed at what the participants are producing for this swap. How fun it will be to take our swap beads and create something to share, but that you get to keep. I really appreciate your participation and your enthusiasm even if you are not in the swap! 

Four days left for me to receive - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
All beads due in my mailbox by Saturday March 24th - wow! Already?



4 comments:

  1. I'm not in the swap. Just want to say how beautiful all the work is! I'm enjoying seeing everything so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenna, I wrote how I made them on my blog. If you want to have a look: http://colourfly-blog.blogspot.de/2012/03/paper-and-fabric-bead-swap.html
    If anyone wants to know (and I tried very hard to write it on English!!!)
    Glad that they arrive and you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sabine, I forgot! I will add that to the post & your name to the drawing . ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabine's beads are SO gorgeous, wonderful rich colours.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.