Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Ocean/Sunset ATCs: Jackie Holley

From the UK, Jackie has sent us a great set of ATCs. Very mixed media, paper with stitching, collage . . . I really like what you've done, Jackie -thank you!


Very artistic and abstract - love them! 


I will have a couple more sets for you in the morning, and then I imagine I'll receive more sets in the afternoon mail! Looking forward to it. We are in the home stretch :O)
Last day for me to receive is . . . Saturday, April 23! 


 ❤ Lenna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.